Online Directory Listings for www.HunterValleyWeddingPlanner.com.au
Thank you so much for advertising with us! Please take the time to read through our advertising terms and conditions prior to submitting your booking.
- Sheer Design Pty Ltd (the Publisher of Hunter Valley Wedding Planner Magazine and www.HunterValleyWeddingPlanner.com.au) reserves the right to refuse or cancel any advertising for any reason at any time.
- Advertising is published on the understanding it has been supplied free from any violation or infringement of law. The Advertiser indemnifies and agrees to keep the Publisher, its servants, and agents, free against all liability, claims, procedures, losses and expenses arising from, but not limited to, slander of title, copyright and/or trademark infringement, defamation, violation to the right of publicity and/or privacy or any breach of the Trade Practices Act 1974.
- Submitting the online booking form, agreeing to the terms and conditions of advertising and making a payment on behalf of any business deems you an authorised representative of that business and liable for all financial commitments.
- All advertising subscriptions automatically renew. Auto-renewal means your subscription will be conveniently renewed at the end of your monthly or annual subscription term. All subscriptions are set to automatically renew, unless you cancel the auto-renewal following the correct procedure as set out in paragraph (3).
- All cancellations must be in writing to admin@HunterValleyWeddingPlanner.com.au
- Monthly subscriptions may be cancelled at any time by the advertiser with 2 (two) months written notice. Once cancellation advice is received, 2 (two) further monthly debits will be processed, after which debits will cease and any advertising will taken offline.
- Annual subscriptions must be cancelled at least 30 days prior to the annual renewal date. Once cancellation advice is received no further annual payments will be deducted and any advertising will be taken offline after the subscription period finishes.
- All advertising fees are paid in advance at the start of the subscription period and cover the following month or year depending on the period selected.
- All advertising payments are made via PayPal. Once you submit your advertising booking online you will be taken to the PayPal site to process your payment via credit card or your payment account.
- Advertising upgrades for online directory listings are available at any time during the subscription period. Please advise the publisher in writing at admin@HunterValleyWeddingPlanner.com.au if you wish to upgrade and this will be adjusted as a manual process.
- It is your responsibility to have sufficient funds available to cover your direct debit amounts and keep your payment details up to date, failing this you will be charged a fee for each unsuccessful debit.
- The publisher cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions within the advertisers details, it is the responsibility of the advertiser to check and approve all advertisement details.
- The Publisher is not liable for delays in delivery and/or non-delivery in the event of circumstances beyond control of the Publisher affecting production or delivery in any manner.
- These advertising terms and conditions are final and constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all communications, negotiations, arrangements and agreements.